A Reversal Poem

I am unimportant,
And I refuse to believe that
We can change the world
I realize this may be a shock, but
Everyone deserves freedom
Is a lie
The Earth is flat
In 30 years, I will tell my children that
I have my priorities straight because
I.Q
Is more important than
Saying "I can"
I tell you this:
Once upon a time
Global warming didn't exist
But this will not be true in my era
Animals are going extinct
Experts tell me 
The sun will explode
I do not conclude that
The world will improve
In the future,
World War 3 will occur
No longer can it be said that
People are kind
It will be evident that
Covid-19 will kill everyone
It is foolish to presume that 
Humanity is Good

*NOW READ IT AGAIN FROM BOTTOM TO TOP!* 😊

~ Candria

P.S. Want to be kept updated on my posts? Follow my blog! (Don't worry, no personal info is taken)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Essay

Review of 'The Midnight Library' by Matt Haig

Book Review of 'To Kill a Kingdom' by Alexandra Christo